Fill out our Dublin OH Home Inspection info form and we'll be in touch within a few minutes. Only takes 30 seconds! Low Price guarantee and No obligation!
Dublin Ohio Home Inspection
The Daniels Co. is a Central Ohio Better Business Bureau A+ rated and accredited company who offers Certified Professional Home Inspection services in Dublin Ohio and beyond.
The Best Choice
Whether you're planning to sell, in the selling process or interested in learning about your home's defects so you can put together a plan to get it back in shape....The Daniels Co. is your best choice. A+ rated, InterNACHI Certified and we offer a range of guarantees to stand behind our work and communicate how much we value our Clients.
Ready to receive a FREE Home Inspection Quote in Dublin OH?
The Daniels Co. offer a few valuable guarantees attached to our Home Inspections in Dublin Ohio including a Low Price Guarantee, Home Buy Back Guarantee and a $10,000 Honor Guarantee.
The Daniels Co. has been providing remodeling and maintenance services in Central Ohio for 20 years. Find out more about the services we offer.
Home Inspection information and Standards of Practice
As InterNACHI Certified, at The Daniels Co. we follow the InterNACHI Home Inspection Standards of Practice and the International Code of Ethics for Home Inspectors. InterNACHI is the world's largest organization of residential and commercial property inspectors. View the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics booklet here.
A home inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of the accessible areas of a residential property, performed for a fee, which is designed to identify defects within specific systems and components defined by these standards that are both observed and deemed material by the inspector. The scope of work may be modified by the Client and Inspector prior to the inspection process.
Dublin Ohio Statistics and Information
According to the 2010 census, Dublin Ohio had a population of 41,751. Dublin averages 38 inches of rain and can see a significant amount of snow in the Winter.
Although its earliest settlements date back to 1802, the village that became Dublin did not begin to take shape until the arrival of the Sells family from Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. Brothers Peter and Benjamin Sells purchased 400 acres (1.6 km²) of land on the west bank of the Scioto River as a gift for their brother John. In 1808, John Sells brought his family to the region, and by 1810 he had begun to survey lots for the new village with his partner, an Irish gentleman named John Shields. According to historians, Shields is responsible for naming the town after his birthplace.
Dublin Ohio Best Home Inspection Price List:
- Home inspection 0-1000 Square Feet $250.00
- Home inspection 1001-2000 Square Feet $275.00
- Home inspection 2001-3000 Square Feet $295.00
- Home Inspection 3001-3500 Square Feet $325.00
- Home Inspection 3501-4000 Square Feet $360.00
- Home Inspection 4001-4500 Square Feet $395.00
- Home Inspection 4501-5000 Square Feet $425.00
- Home Inspection 5001-5500 Square Feet $465.00
- Home Inspections 5501-6000 Square Feet $495.00
- Home Inspections 6001-6500 Square Feet $525.00
- Home Inspections 6501-7000 Square Feet $550.00
- Home Inspections 7001-7500 Square Feet $595.00
- Termite Inspection $75.00
- Travel Fee $1.00 per mile (waived for the first 30 miles)
- Lead Base Paint Inspection $149.00
- Radon Test $125.00
- Radon Over 1000 SQFT $200.00
- Mold Testing $275.00
- New Construction inspection $775.00
Call or email for details concerning multi-family, additional structures and other services not listed and/or not part of InterNACHI Standards of Practice.